Dunsford Marine Limited was established in Auckland New Zealand in 1953 by Master Mariner, Captain Warwick Dunsford. Although the company has changed ownership within this time the company is still privately owned and operated providing the independence required to carry out survey work for the various sectors of the industry.
Since the company's inauguration there has been many changes to the local and international marine industry. We have moved with these changes in order to meet the needs of the industry and our clients.
The Company operates to a quality systems and is Certified to ISO 9001 - 2008 by BVQI in order to provide our clients with the standard of service required.
The strength of our Company is our experience and knowledge of the industry and our independence to carry out professional unbiased surveys and the qualifications/experience and integrity of it’s surveyors in conducting their work.
Representatives in New Zealand for:
- Antigua & Barbuda Flag State Inspections
- Assurance Foreningen SKULD, Norway
- Beckmann & Jorgensen International Ltd, Antwerp, Belgium
- Bureau Veritas
- Cotecna, Switzerland
- Inspectorate Worldwide Services, London
- International Naval Survey Bureau, Piraeus, Greece
- Leatec S.A., Blonay, Switzerland
- Shin Nihon Kentai Kyokai, Tokyo, Japan
- St. Kitts & Nevis Flag Statute Inspections
- WARTA Insurance & Reinsurance Co. Ltd, Poland